3/18/09

St. Pattys Day Blur


Yesterday was St. Pats and I really wanted to Bar B Que but the weather was bad...pouring down and windy. Hopefully this weekend I can pull the grill out for my first grilled masterpiece...out in the spring air...not bound within my house...hiding from the chill.


The temps came up some and it feels good....now let's see some foliage or the trees and some spring flowers peek up through the sleepy soil.



The snow is basically all gone, except some in parking lots...plowed into the corner...it will all be gone soon. The Spokane river is high which is to be expected. Last year it came over it's banks in a few places...most of Spokane is out of the flood danger due to the fact of such a high bank pretty much the whole length of it through town.



Spring is about to arrive.....woooohooooooooo!



I did manage to tie one on for the ol shamrock....8 beers ~ Fat Tire (Won't do that again for awhile)


Played some 9-ball


And slept good! My head hit the pillow and I was out!





Copyright ><"> 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search