3/8/09

Old man winter bids farewell

I noticed that the red breasted robins were outside on one of our naked tree branches.."now that's a good sign!" Motorcycles have hit the streets and I have yet to get spring fever...it's been pretty chilly and is supposed to get down in the mid teens this week...damn...I wanted to ditch the thermal layers and bathe in sunlight. But it's not to be...yet. I'm patient though and will notice every subtle change heading into the warm seasons...spring & summer. I can get out in the great outdoors with far more regularity...mountain biking-fishing-hiking-bar b quing-swimming-gardening...too much to list actually.

So take a hike ol man winter! I don't want to see you for a long time!

*looks for shorts and sandles*

*cleans fishing gear*

*pulls bar b que out*

*gets 18 speed mountain bike ready*

"yahhhhh...that's what i'm talking about!"

copyright ><"> 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search