3/25/09

List five things to do before you die

5 options just isn't enough

Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
I've always wanted to experience that

Travel into space!
Nuff said

Fish the Bering Sea at least one more time
It's calling me back

Take on a Shoalin Monk in China
I trained in Shoalin Kung Fu amongst other arts..always wanted to see how effective I would be against one in a match

Spend 7 days in New York City
Visit the twin tower site and pay homage...eat from many restaurants...see the statue of liberty...etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hang glide... I want to fly.. or at least glide ;)

    Go on a paranormal investigation in Ireland on a dark and stormy night... c'mon.. it would so rock!!!

    Hike through parts of the redwood forest.

    Explore a few caves.

    Visit Stonehenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. Marry my fiancee... finally

    4. Get my PhD ... on track for that

    3. Ride the complete Baja peninsula by motorcycle...

    2. Convince my younger sister to get rid of her current boyfriend

    1. Visit Japan

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search