3/10/09

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day (Tull)

I thought of that song on my way to work this morning...it was so slick on the roads. I suppose I could have got to work faster with ice skates on...still, I made it home alive and unscathed. A winter white wonderland in March...tonight it will get down around 0 degrees F...must drip the water since my house is a foot off the ground and I have no basement. I can freeze those pipes fairly easily. Haven't done it yet in the nine years I've lived here...that would be spendy if it ever happened.

The moon was low on the horizon this morning...full and a slight hue of amber. Breathtaking...I was going to work with the sun coming up, then daylight savings time kicked in....back to dark commutes for a awhile. The sun is rising a little earlier each day and will be back up in all it's glory in a few weeks....welcoming me to a new day...a positive day

Work was the same old grind but at least there is an infinite amount of humor and put downs. great crew to work with. All of us try to stay positive and enjoy it. Everyone works at a fast pace and at the end of the day....we got it done...right

Then it's off home to let the dogs out...maybe surf the web for a few...then teach a class of martial arts....come home and chill

repeat


I'm content with my life...it matters


copyright ><"> 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search