3/30/09

Frost lingers


Still pretty cold up North..the wind cut right through me today. Its' that time of the year for windy conditions.

We'll also be getting a lot of rain over the next few days but it's all good...take it in stride..it's that time of the year..deal with it. Sometimes I feel like heading south and living where I don't have to worry about fridgid temps. Then I remember my trips to Cali in the middle of summer! I could have cooked my dinner on the hood of my car..Wow! Ok..how about..live North in the summer and South in the winter? Wait..wouldn't I be a snowbird?

We have mild summers...average temps around 80 F. which suites me fine..true 4 seasons and tolerable. I got used to it..Growing up in Seattle was warmer but it rained more.


I'm seeing a lot more birds-squirrels etc. Soon the trees will get their leaves back and the lawn will turn green...flowers will be up *sigh*



copyright ><"> 2009

2 comments:

  1. I bet most days, when the sun is out, I could cook a burger on the hood of my Jeep... in the summer, when it gets up to 100 or so, it's a quick cook! But, my home is my home, and I don't want to leave, just as you feel. We have seasons too - dry, and very dry!

    I bet you don't see any scorpions... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get use to our seasonal climate..endure it at times but also enjoy it...Cali in the fall or spring is awesome. After a few summers there and a small fortune spent on energy bills from an air conditioner running..I'd adapt..I think that's easier than living with this fridgid weather and one heck of a winter

    ><">

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search