3/9/09

Breaking the all time record for snowfall?

Well...here it is 3/9/09 and it's snowing so hard...white out conditions on the way home...my car slid some but got me home safely...I actually put my snow shovel away...several weeks with no significant snowfall made me forget how bad it can get up here in the Pacific Northwest. I've seen it snow on may 7th here. I am in fact used to it...but still it seems to effect my life profoundly. 2 new inches of white pristine snow to give everyone a sense of anew...and some.. a shudder or two. I'll look at the positive and not sweat the white stuff...Unless I move south...I'm stuck with it and sometimes I'm stuck in it..spring is almost here...veryyyy close..the weather is unpredictable this time of year though...so spring could be a few weeks late

something to do with La nina

If we break the record or not is irrelevent...we were only a few inches away from beating the old record!


*grabs the snow shovel and puts on some layers* "Time to go out and clear the walks"

ahhhhhhh such is life in Spokane

take the bad with the good


copyright ><"> 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search