3/25/09

Reflections of a Silent Day


Spent most of the day reflecting off and on about my Dog that just passed away...all the postive things about him...he knew every trick and even brought me my shoes when I asked him. He was the best and I will miss him dealry, but I must not dwell in regret but celebrate all that was him...too many things to list...it was the whole package...one good boy...my baby boy. It will be very hard the first time I bar b que..that was our big thing...frisbee and bar b que...I couldn't bring home anything to do with bar b quing without him driving me crazy "let's go!!!!"..He had this little habit with me since he was a pup...well..many things actually..but I thought about one in particular...every day when I got home, he would get up on the couch...lay down next to me and kick me..several times..he loved that and It was my time to love on him til he was done gettin lovin. I made a vid of him...his pic is at the top of this post...I'll put more up later...thanks for listening bloggers..I'll get by...just lonely without him


><">

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search