5/10/09

A warm Mother's day


It was a nice sunny day today...nice and warm..I got outside and mowed my lawn, trimmed some foilage and rode my mountain bike around the neighborhood for an hour or so...nice to have my door open. I just let my dogs run in and out all day when they wanted to..they love that..now they are sleeping...tired and content.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mothers! Thank you for being there through all the highs and lows and such! You've made our lives so enriched and deserve all the best! ;)

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome ;)

    I kind of went into a form of writers block after my Thai Boy (dog) Passed away...it took some of my creative fire which I knew I would get back along with my happiness. I'm slowly climbing up out of the gloom..funny that I got so close to a dog, but I did..he was a huge source of joy, comfort etc..I'll get back into the creative stuff...slowly but surely

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search