5/10/09

Good person or?


Am I a good person?....perhaps..but who knows what evil lies within the hearts of many...we all have skeletons in our closet...just another memory..where perhaps the shame is gone of something I did in which I regret...but I'm still a good person I hope, but after all a person is really only as good as their heart and word, everything else is just the outer dressing...


The walls might move in closer and time may lead me to the end of another day...I controlled little of it...it swept by so fast...hopefully my heart can glow like a candle....show the light for others to follow...control of anything seems kind of redundant though...I'll work at it...be a good person as far as I can tell and be good to others and wish them well...no need to tell me who you are or who I am...we'll both figure that out...no need to put a spell on anyone...lives are books to be read and so are people to some extent...it takes awhile to read any epic novel.
I'll wish everyone well in the mean time
copyright ><"> 2009

2 comments:

  1. What is good and what is evil? Nothing but lables humans have used to describe that which we agree with and that which we don't..... that which we have been taught is acceptable and that which is not. If our teaching had been different.. would what is good and what is evil...what is wrong and right... also be different? I search to answer this question... perhaps you know what I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's part of our inherent conditioning..whether it be from society or family. I think many of us are very bias due to those conditioning factors. But we know what is mostly good and right and bad and wrong. Like Assault and other bad stuff like that is clear...but there is a grey area I guess..but it comes down to how we percieve it and hold it in our collective memories that seems to matter most...our very foundation that makes us who we are. what is my conscience worth? How many deeds good and bad will I remember? I know that eating yesterday's cake will give me the chits but some things are hardwired into my memory and sense of self worth. How I percieve good and bad is really a self observation which has a memory. And it does matter...

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search