5/11/09

Blue Mondays


Today Seem to be a particular bitch of a Monday..I so did not want to get out of bed this morning. The alarm went off and all I wanted to do is stay there..snuggled in my blanket..sleeping perhaps a few more hours. but I knew I had to get up for yet another daily grind..make a living and pay the bills etc...I had such a relaxing weekend which was far too short. I woke up this morning and went out and fought that bear called society..mad it through unscathed and tired...and feeling optimistic

After Monday passes..I feel somewhat relieved. The worst part is over..Then comes hump day and once that is over with I feel the weekend is right around the corner...

Next week repeat...and so on

tis a life..a good one for the most part

it's just some days I don't want to go out into the concrete jungle and bust my ass to earn a buck...the alternative isn't even an option.

on Monday morning I am dedicated to the proposition that life will only be good if I rise up out of the covers and do what I've always done..live

2 comments:

  1. Mondays have been easier days for me, because my duties were lighter, and I could focus on my studies. I don't go to the concrete jungle, but I can imagine - the rat race.

    With finals almost complete, every day is pretty much like the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahhh..I remain positive on most Monday's ..take it as another day...was rough on this last one for some reason..never liked Mondays much anyway.

    Good luck with finals..I hope you make a big ripple on life!

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search