4/16/09

My new dog Boomer


I got a new dog! I thought hard about getting a new one so soon but it was the right thing to do..lift my girl Taya's spirit etc...He's a brindle Great Dane cross...about a year old and very well mannered...knows some tricks and minds very well. He's a delight to have around and loves to play, Very smart as well...He came from an abused home and has a worn mark around his neck from a chain. I will never chain any of my dogs up. I found him on Craigslist and rescued him. He had gas when I first got him so I thought the name Boomer was a good one...lol


He will spend his entire life with me...spoiled to the core and loved deeply.


I had some time off so it was the perfect time to rescue a dog...he is a big dog and eats like a pig but I don't care.


I'm glad to have him

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... that's so awesome!!! Congrats... and I want to see many many pics of Boomer :)

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search