4/24/09

I find Too many tattoos offensive


Too many tattoos
I have a few tats but I think a ton of them on someones body looks bad



Too many piercings
Ya look like a friggen pin~cushion



Drunk & Obnoxious
Can't stand an obnoxious drunk...I don't think many can



Gaseous dogs
Self explanatory



Tone deaf Karoake singers
Got that buzz on,,,can't sing a lick..and makes me feel as if fingers are being scratched across a dry chalkboard....I'll give em an A for effort though.



F-Bombs flying about
I'm not against swearing, just don't like the prolific profanity (every other word)



Too tight clothes
Make that stuff look like it's ready to burst at the seams..pop in fresh muffin top look..ackkk



3 comments:

  1. I don't have any tatoos, I don't like them at all.

    Piercing - even worse.

    Drunk and obnoxious - been drunk plenty of times, but I tend to get silly, not obnoxious

    Gaseous dogs - our dog wasn't gaseous

    Tone deaf Kareoke singers - that's part of the fun, watching people make fools of themselves, singing off key...

    F-bombs - well, bad manners start in childhood. Tough to break those habits.

    Too tight clothes - now, who ever saw a pair of white pants on a thin girl that were too tight?

    It's really early, and I have to get going. Up to Santa Barbara for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much of just about anything is not good.

    Agreed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Justin! Great answers!


    I like body art...a little of it...I think it's very sexy on a woman if in the right place and the right tat
    And I agree with ya Bonnie..too much of anything is not a good thing

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search