8/28/13

This time must pass..My birthday

I took the day off and am cleaning the house..doing yardwork etc..But then tonight it's on! I'm 52 but not over the hill~just high enough to get nosebleeds! If I do indeed remember this birthday..Then indeed it was not quite good enough! lol Listening to Rush Cranked!!! Wooooo! Cleaning house and shaking the windows! Annoying my neighbors! Sucks to be you!!!! As I age alone and travel through it alone in some way..But with others..I find myself looking for this new year since my birth..perhaps more elightened..perhaps more peaceful...put aside my past..and that awaited cold dark place...But with all of you ..I will remain positive and whole...The night is black...But the sunshine warms us all..That flickering light...Just save myself! copyright><">2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search