5/22/12

Neigh·bor

neigh·bor~Definition:One that bugs the hell outta me..I think he has part stock in Budweiser and the crazy foundation..I'm going to have to read up on MAD magazine just to relate to ...I dunno..He has a yard sale almost every weekend..So the cars start racing in about 7 am...Door slamming and I just want to sleep..I just wanna go down there and say " How much would it cost me to buy all your crap? Then perhaps you won't have a yard sale til you buy more crap? Uhhh oh..That wouldn't work he's buy more crap from the money I gave him for all of his crap!!!! Eeeeeeeek... Either that or will one of you please hook me up with yard sale police?... Then....after several sales..(Overpriced)..He grabs his backback and walks to the local quickie mart for a sixer of some disgusting malt beverage..leaving said yard sale'''ers to grab n dash..A freakin model Neighbor! ~~~ copyright><">2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search