3/9/11

Love to all

Requiem of my friends And Family

A record in time of those I know now

and Testimony of those I've lost

Dancing in the limelight of experience

All around me I see forward and behind

To the record that is my essence

To road of assumed beauty that I search

Something that makes my heart see the light

It keeps me from falling apart

I'm dancing in all of your love

Like a child at Christmas

It's the divine and the great thing that makes me whole

You fall and I'll catch you

Remember that

You're never alone as long as I still breathe a breath

And think of you

I'm the light to all your darkness


Copyright><">2011

2 comments:

  1. Absolutly beautiful and spoke straight from the heart! What a talent you have with words!

    ReplyDelete

CURRENT MOON
Custom Search